Saturday, May 21, 2011

A walk along the North Sea harbor











I included a few pictures of the apartment as well as the deer we fed near the harbor. Yes, our entire bathroom floor is also the shower floor. Thank goodness for flip flops!

Today we woke up and performed our new ritual of taking the bus into town for a danish and coffee. Both are quite delicious here. I tried a chocolate one today and it tasted like heaven! Then, we met our new Lithuanian friends who took us for a walk along the harbor. After half an hour or so they asked if we wanted to feed bambis. Of course! So, we met two other students in our program at the train station and walked to the beach. The deer seem much smaller here. It was very weird for them not to be skiddish. One of them backed his but into me kinda like Buddy, I guess he wanted it scratched. So, I obliged ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment