Saturday, March 5, 2011

Discovering the consequences of pepper spray

"Help! Anybody know where I can find pepper spray?"

This was posted on our International Facebook group today by Tanja. I was shocked when I saw the Danes' reply! You can click on the photo to blow it up to a larger size.

Can you believe they have such harsh regulations on pepper spray?! I mean the American government would make a ton of money if they gave such fines to every woman that carries it in her purse or on her key chain. 3000 kr is like $550. Geez! I guess women here have to learn self defense or be really fast to get away from danger.

Another new appreciation I have for my beloved America :) They let me keep my mace.

1 comment:

  1. Well I guess that means that there are a lot of happy dogs in Denmark.

    ReplyDelete