Saturday, March 26, 2011

Registered for Fall '11

I have so many great photos from Italy that I've decided when I don't have a picture to fit my blog I'll throw in another from Italy where pizzas are made with heart!

I admit, I was nervous about using the new UTK banner system for the first time while in Europe, but it worked so fast! I don't know if it's because I am a senior or if it is because it is a better system, but it was by far the easiest time I've had registering for classes.

The schedule for next semester is only 12 hrs. I had to really try to come up with classes to take. It will be even harder for the spring semester, but I just don't want to graduate early!

I'll be taking an Italian class Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:15-12:05. Wednesday nights I'll have my one hard class, Journalism Law, from 5:45-8:35. Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm taking Social Dance and Stress Management. I'm really excited about those two classes. Especially the stress management one... no one ever taught me how to deal with my stress appropriately. Hopefully, I'll be able to quit this nail biting habit. I did for a while in Denmark, but it's finally warm enough that I don't wear gloves now. For some reason I don't bite my pinkies. So, I guess that's 2 out of 10 for now.

I'll also be taking a practicum over the semester at a production company, and maybe working as a peer mentor for students studying abroad.
Get excited for pictures from Barcelona next week!! Katie, Christina, and I are so excited for Spain's warm weather. Christina is actually in Marseilles, France with her friend from Saturday - Wednesday. I am so lonely! This weekend I was such a hermit crab. But it was nice to have time for myself also. I dyed my hair blonder, worked out, put some sunin in and laid out (yes, I laid out in 40 degree weather). Scandinavian weather has made me crazy. I was telling Maria during our last Skype date that I literally throw myself into the window anytime I see the sun when I'm inside. Either that or I run outside just to feel it. My poor freckles had almost vanished by the time February was ending.

It's been nice lately, minus the fierce winds. But I swear if it turns around and starts snowing I'm coming home! Or maybe shacking up in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment