Saturday, April 23, 2011

Virus scare



<--Kristin and I at one of the bars Friday.

So, last night was pretty awful! I could not sleep one bit. I was in the middle of watching a How I Met Your Mother rerun on my laptop, when all of the sudden, my computer started taunting me... LITERALLY. It said, "You have a virus, You have a virus." I unplugged it, and shut it down immediately. Worried about it all night long, and continued that in the morning. I did better than I usually would've I just kept reminding myself that I'd had a virus like it before and was able to fix it then, so I could surely fix it this time. I was very paranoid about making it worse though, so I waited until I got to school. I went to the IT department, but he said the school couldn't help and to try a store called Fona. Thankfully, Thorsten knew what to do when I brought it to class. Two hours later and the AntiVirus 2011 Virus was off my computer.

Then, time to get to work on our assignment. I was too stressed in the morning to think about it yet. We wrote and voiced our voice overs, and started matching video to audio today. It's kind of funny, while reading over our lines, we were trying out different accents. I've got the National Geographic hunting in the wild voice down pretty good! My British isn't so bad either. I always have the urge to use it over here. I'm slowly developing my Danish one also. It's a work in progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment