Monday, March 7, 2011

Euro travelling

Well, looks like we have a new motivator to making our documentary deadline. LONDON! Yep, that's right! I'm throwing in a quick trip to London before I meet Robin in Amsterdam. It's crazy! So our new deadline is May 15th. Of course, the documentary comes first. So, if we are not ready by then, I will not go. But trust me. We will be. I was talking to Katie who told me about these 8 Euro deals on Ryanair. Can't pass that up. By the next day, Wendy, Christina & I had bought $28 tickets to London round trip. It's nice too because my friend Lynne is letting us stay with her. She lives on Notting Hill...no big!! :P

So here's a run down of my insane and freaking awesome schedule for May.
May 4th-5th: Aalborg, Denmark
May 6th-15th: I will be living in the editing lab at school!
May 15th-May 18th: London, United Kingdom
May 19th-May 22nd: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
May 26th: Dad arrives in Aarhus!
May 28th-May 31st: Edinburgh, Scotland
May 31st: Legoland! (Billund, Denmark)
June 2nd: Home sweet home

I feel so blessed! I can't believe I'm getting to travel all of these places. But for some reason, it kind of gets under my skin a bit when people call me lucky. I know I am, but at the same time I've worked so hard to get here. I've saved so much to be able to do these things. I've worked hard in school, taking advantage of everything that comes my way with volunteering, internships, and practicums. I hate to just give all of that credit to luck. But I guess if that's what you call it... I'm glad to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment