Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Moving right along

We are making a lot of headway with our documentary. I'm really proud of it. I think it is very good considering it is the first one any of us have made. Of course there are mistakes here and there, but I love it! Here are pictures of the girls. Bolette is the older one on the left, and Camilla is on the right.

All we have left to do now is interview our psychologist tomorrow, put his bites down, record our voices and lay them down, put in supers, and then just do some minor fine tuning with the sound. I really hope the work we put in to it translates on screen. I think you're going to like it too :) And I'm so excited because it's looking like we'll be finished by Friday, which means... LONDON HERE WE COME!!!

It will be so nice to see a familiar face in London. This past month has been very similar to my first month here. It's just that in January I was counting all of my firsts and now I'm counting all of my lasts.
-last big grocery trip
-last bike ride will be May 15th (I sold my bike)
....Oh and Katie will be my first goodbye :( She is leaving for her project in the Faroe Islands on whale hunting while I'm in Scotland.
Everything is coming to end... I feel like I can already see Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment