Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our baby is born!

Yep! That's right it took 1 week of planning, 4 days filming, and 8 days to edit. Finally, our final documentary aka our baby has arrived! Wendy, Christina and I put so much into our first documentary. I really hope people are enlightened by it and enjoy watching it. We had a really good time producing it together. It's crazy to think I've just completed my final project here in Denmark. I only have one written exam left to take and then I'll graduate!

With only 6 days left in Aarhus and the others being spent traveling, I have sold my bike! I actually rode it for the last time today. With it being Friday the 13th of course it wasn't the perfect ride. I actually crashed into Wendy. The handle bar stabbed me right in the chest, and now, I have a big purple welp. It kinda looks like a hicky lol. I also have a pretty skinned up knee and foot. But I'll be fine. I'm going to really miss Mr. Bo Wobbles. He was a good bike and a fun challenge to ride :)

Now for the other incident this Friday. I was responsible for all 7 of the computers in the TV room crashing during prime editing time for the other groups. Yep, clumsy Lauren knocked over a water glass that spilled directly over the power source for the room. I was mortified. My stomach immediately dropped. I thought I might vomit. Luckily, Hans our go-to tech guy came to the rescue. The computers were up and running with in the hour. Luckily, the computers auto-save every 5 minutes. We were in the middle of burning our project to DVD when it happened. Oh, and I must say the DVD version is much better quality than the web version. I think next week we are going to try and upload a higher res quality. We were just afraid the file would be too big since it is 12 minutes.

Anyways, I'll be in London until Wednesday, so I'll probably not post until I get back. Enjoy our story!

1 comment: