Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Missing work already

With last week being so busy, I sort of got a high from all the work I was doing. I actually enjoyed the feeling of being under a deadline and the pressure to do a good job. This week we are researching our topic and finding out as much as we can through sources, literature, and of course, Google. I think I'm going to let it be a surprise this time, and let you see the topic once I post the video here. Hope you've enjoyed them so far. I feel like the majority of my learning here doesn't necessarily come from lectures, but more from the feedback I receive from my mistakes. As long as I keep getting better...bring on the criticism. Our teacher can be pretty harsh at times, to some groups more than others. But I think it's good to have high expectations to work for. My goal for this semester is still to get an A on one of my assignments. I am determined to break this whole "I never give out As, nothing is perfect" philosophy of Kate's. A B+ is never as satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment